The Maniacal Rantings of Lard Bobbo

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh, Uhhh...Hi

You're still here? Dang man, you have a longer attention span than I do. Mind you, that don't mean anything, I have (if you believe this exist, my friends don't but I do, and if you don't then...whatever it is I have it, I ain't kiddin' ya) Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: In/Unattentive type, or just ADHD for short.

Well since you are here, might as well give you something for your troubles. Here...I thought it was funny, showed it to my sister, she thought it was funny too, we also liked the artist's comment, and here's where you can find it. Go look at it, have a laugh, and really enjoy your day, it's been working really hard, and you never give it any credit...butthole.

Now don't bug me (unless i bug you first) I have a final in "well written" paper form due at the stroke of noon on Thursday the 3rd. Tootles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lard Bobbo said...

holy shit! 1 of my sources was printed in 1890! which does explain y 1 of the pages cracked when i was flipping through it as oppose 2 just bend. well, guess u can't teach old books new tricks.

May 1, 2007, 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger norahs1213 said...

Hey, you! Update already!!!

May 14, 2007, 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Lard Bobbo said...

screw u sharon

May 24, 2007, 11:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home