The Maniacal Rantings of Lard Bobbo

Monday, February 12, 2007

My priorities

It has come to my attention that even while being sick (most likely with your average "that's been going around school"-type flu) I can't bring myself to start on a speech that I had a month to do it in and is due valentines day (hey, Ms. Harris didn't do that, the speeches are going on all week, that's just the day my group chose to go), but I can easily email Strong Bad for the first time by myself (first time was with a good friend Joe Tingley, but it was never answered, but it wasn't our best so I wasn't mad). So basically, I'm saying that "I am a dumbass".

BTW, I'd like to more commenting, cuz I like to comment back
Lard Bobbo has spoken! Now get outta my couch...area.

4 Comments:

Blogger A-muse-ing said...

Commenting.

Not much to say, but I thought I'd help you out.

Peace.

Feb 15, 2007, 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Lard Bobbo said...

yo! backatcha!;)

Feb 26, 2007, 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

you know what the best way to get comments is? write a damned post! preferably about something comment inspiring, as opposed to just asking for them outright.

Mar 9, 2007, 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger Lard Bobbo said...

WHO DO U THINK U R, TELLIN' ME WHAT 2 DO!!!

Mar 9, 2007, 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home