The Maniacal Rantings of Lard Bobbo

Friday, September 15, 2006

I Finally Have A Blog!

Here I am, on a Friday afternoon in September, sitting in my 6th floor Terre Huate dorm room, medicated, wondering if I should rearrange the furniture again (just my desk and dresser, I'm gonna switch them around so my roommate, Marc Chrisman, and his friends can move freely about without asking me to scoot in), what I should write on my blog next, if I should play my rented copy of Halo PC some more, if I should actually do my home work, that sorta thing.

P.S. Wow that is a huge a** sentence I just wrote.

2 Comments:

Blogger norahs1213 said...

You now have a comment! And what happened to my link at the side?

Also, you may want to turn on the word verification thing, so you don't get spammed. Just letting you know.

Sep 15, 2006, 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger Lard Bobbo said...

Sharon, how am I suppose to do that?
P.S. I know I used your real name, and that's cause I'm an evil little brother.

Oct 3, 2006, 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home