The Maniacal Rantings of Lard Bobbo

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Birthday Presents

It all started 8:30 pm Friday night when I got this...

...and mail hours had since been closed for the weekend. My birthday being on a Sunday this year, made this piece of put a real dampener on my weekend.

But I did get a check from my Aunt Vernia (pronounced ver-nuh for those of you who read this and are not related to me) 30 dollars, there's at least some light at the end of the tunnel. My parents came up on the day of my 20th birthday, which coincidentally is the day before their 30th wedding anniversary (I like to think of myself as the defective gift they couldn't return :P), they didn't bring money or gift (hehe....whuh?) but they brought an amusing card and BOUGHT me a new stereo...

...oooh look! My list of campus food court hours!

Come Monday ("it'll be alright", oh sorry I guess I like music more than I thought) I finally got the packages from my Aunt Nancy and my sister Sharon, but no money, Nancy's note said it was mailed separately. But I did get...

...Nancy's so predictable.

And from Sharon...

...YAY! ONE of the things I asked for...but alas, it wasn't one of the copies that had the bonus disc Cast Your Pod to the Wind, oh well.


Oh now, she's just being silly, a game where you are an attorney? Don't get me wrong, I'll play it, I just don't understand why.

Well, I plan to put a new post up soon, but I make no guaranties, and to tell you the truth, there are times I forget I have a blog for which to update. Well, laters.

2 Comments:

Blogger norahs1213 said...

I got you that game mainly because I know you like to play Clue, and it appears similar. And if the game is good, I wanna play. :)

Also, I don't think you can get the first pressing anywhere anymore...well, you can't on amazon, and that's all I found at Best Buy.

OO! Next year I can get you alcohol!

Oct 16, 2007, 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Lard Bobbo said...

well it isn't, and it doesn't look like it first of the series either...go fig!

Oct 16, 2007, 3:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home